Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy
RISE - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy
RISE Microscopy is a novel correlative microscopy technique that combines SEM and confocal Raman Imaging. Through RISE Microscopy, ultra-structural surface properties can be linked to molecular compound information.
TESCAN/WITec MIRA RISE
Tescan MIRA3 ex situ system allows for independent use of the confocal microscope, with easy transfer of the RAMAN system onto the SEM
The Confocal Raman Imaging Extension includes:
- WITec Confocal Raman Microscope base for SEM systems
- Motorized WITec multiwavelength laser
- Motorized and software controlled spectral calibration unit
- Adaptor for coupling to MIRA SEM
- Zeiss 100x objective in the SEM chamber
- LED white-light source for Köhler illumination
- 532 nm excitation laser module.
- Video system for optical sample observation
- Motorized WITec multi-wavelength laser coupler.
- WITec Control FOUR and project FOUR, software licences for data acquisition and processing.
- UHTS300 spectrometer VIS-NIR
- Thermoelectrically cooled CCD Camera